PRIVACY DISCLOSURE NOTICE
COMPANY RESPONSIBLE OF USING YOUR DATA
According to sections15 and 16 of the Mexican Federal Act for the Protection of Personal Data, we hereby inform you that “Estheticos Centro de Cirugía Plástica, S.C.” having its address at 406 Avenida Paseo Tijuana, Número 406 Int. 401, Colonia Federal, C.P. 22310, Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico, is the company responsible of collecting, using and protecting your personal data, which includes some sensitive information.
DATA THAT WE COLLECT
The personal data that will be collected directly from you are the following:
REASONS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE DATA
We need to collect private and sensitivefor the following purposes:
|Data necessary in the relationship between you and our company||Data required only for improving our service, promotion and marketing|
|· To render medical services based on the patient’s medical history and present health conditions.|
· To perform diagnostic studies, laboratory analysis and blood transfers.
· To render pharmaceutical and nursery services.
· To reduce the surgery risks and to apply the correct treatments and procedures.
· To provide any requested services.
· To issue invoices according to Mexican legal provisions.
· To comply with legal and contractual liabilities in force.
· To recruit and select personnel for any of our departments or areas.
|· To promote our services through any marketing channels available.|
· To notify about new services additional or complementary to those already approved or requested by the patients.
· To make inquiries about our patients’ satisfaction.
· To issue statistical reports necessary for our improvement.
· To evaluate the quality of our customer’s service.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
Our company does not collect personal data from any other sources than its owners or those that get automatically to us when you contact us by any means; in case we get to collect personal or sensitive data from other sources, we will ask for your express and previous consent by electronic mail sent at the email address that you provided to us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We hereby undertake not to disclose your personal data to any individuals or legal entities apart from “Estheticos Centro de Cirugía Plástica, S.C.”, its affiliates and personnel specializing in ophthalmology, except when legally requested by a governmental or judicial authority.
As a personal data owner, you have the following rights: c to the use thereof, as well as to revoke the consent for the use of your personal and sensitive data.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
In order for you to make use of the above mentioned rights, you need to send us a request by electronic mail, to the following address: email@example.com in attention to Ms. Kittym Arely Ruiz Holguín, who is the person responsible of personal data protection and she will answer your request.
According to article 29 of the Mexican Federal Act for the Protection of Personal Data, the request must contain at least the following information:
AMMENDMENTS TO THE PRIVAY NOTICE
Any amendment or modification to this Privacy Disclosure Notice will be made available on our website http://www.cosmeticsurgeryinmexico.com, that we invite you to review on a regular basis so that you become aware of any change to this notice.